Are you ready to go fast? Look no further than the ESP Mini. This small, all molded pylon racer is for the serious modeler with the need for speed. Designed to operate on anything from a inexpensive “Speed 400” class brushed motor, all the way up to a high revving
setup, the Sonic can easily reach speeds well in excess of 100mph.
This model arrives as an almost ready to fly airframe, with a bolt-on wing and conventional glue on tail. To aid in orientation, the ESP Mini has a very distinct top and bottom color pattern, painted in the mold giving the slickest, drag reducing surface possible. Thanks to modern composites, the aileron and elevator control surfaces feature live skin hinging which further reduces drag.
Flying the ESP Mini is a blast. Low, fast passes with the utmost precision is the name of the game. As a powered model, or even when converted for use as a slope glider, the ESP Mini is there to please!
• Almost Ready To Fly - Complete final assembly, install electronics and motor, fly!
• Fully molded composite airframe
• Control surfaces are hinged with "live hinge" method
• Painted in the mold with contrasting top and bottom schemes
• Fast yank and bank fun
• Bolt on wing
• Pre-installed motor mount accepts motors with 16/19mm bolt pattern
2x9g digital gear servos