AeroSIM RC is a full function RC flight simulator system capable of providing you with the training needed to learn how to fly RC aircraft. It's also great for experienced pilots who want to practice their routine and to learn new maneuvers.
AeroSIM RC offers simulation of just about every type of RC model aircraft including airplanes, helicopters and even multi-rotor aircraft (quadcopter, hexcopter etc.). It offers advanced features such as FPV flight scenarios, training programs, model tuning and much more!
The main feature that sets this simulator apart from the others is the wide variety of multi-rotor simulation offered. This is quite unique when compared to other simulators on the market today and is a great platform for learning to fly quadcopters, hexcopters and other multi-rotor configurations.
This system includes the software and USB cable required for connecting your transmitter to the computer. The transmitter connection utilizes a 3.5mm mono jack plug (works with Turnigy/JR/Spektrum/Hitec transmitter). We also carry a full line of adapter plugs for different radio transmitters (see related items below).
• Helicopter/Multi-rotor Training Program with 24 exercises including throttle control, hover, translate, land and forward flight
• Game Mode allowing you to practice while having fun.
• USB cable included to connect the transmitter to the computer.
• Scenarios and model airplanes for all levels of experience.
• Model Tuning to easily change power and maneuverability.
• Model Enhancement effect to recognize model attitude when the model is far away.
• Model Editor for the more advanced user.
• Function Bar quick access at the bottom of the screen with the frequently used functions.
• Record and Replay of flights for later playback.
• Automatic Restart after a crash without the need to press any keys.
• Camera Modes and close-up view.
• Adjustable Wind Settings with pre-selected wind conditions.
• Instrument Panel.
• Realistic Sun Glare simulation.
• FPV (First Person View).
◦Scenario Generator to build scenarios from a satellite image.
◦OSD with speed, altitude, return to home, battery, flight time, waypoints, etc.
◦Waypoints can be defined on the scenario to navigate.
• Plug-in capability that supports third party OSDs, AutoPilots, etc.
• Support for Research and Development through Third Party DLL which runs inside the simulation and allows for control of the model via software.
• 32MB Graphics Memory
• 512MB RAM
• USB Support
• Compatible Radio Transmitter
• Windows 7/Vista/XP
1 x USB adapter for radio transmitter
Adapter plug for USB cable (depending on transmitter type - see related items below)