BMS-373MG Micro Servo (Metal Gear) 1.6kg / .13sec / 11.4g
Continuing the Blue Bird tradition of affordable performance. By using carbon+30% POM gears and optimizing the curvature of the gears, the gears are able to withstand over 3.5kg of force. With a tolerance of less than 0.3 degree per PWM step, this servo is perfect for CCPM helicopter control, precision aerobatic aircraft, and 1/18 scale cars.
The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand over high temperature without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide. Follow the wiring diagram below. 1. Carbon+30% POM gear with smooth curvature
2. M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
3. High-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
4. Rubber seals for waterproof case
5. Designed to be used in R/C helicopter applications.
6. Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
7. Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined with light and strong C95 material
8. 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature us