BMS-373MG Micro Servo (Metal Gear) 1.6kg / .13sec / 11.4g
Blue Bird is proud to announce a new series of servos with lots of new features, high-strength materials, and the latest digital technology.
The BMS-375 digital series are designed to handle the most demanding applications, including high-end racers, 3D competition airplanes and helicopters, 1/18 scale cars, and glider applications.
The servo will automatically learn the users transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal every time. The servo also includes a signal buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality. The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand high temperature without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.
1. M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
2. High-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
3. Rubber seals for waterproof case
4. Designed for 3D airplane and helicopter, 1/18 car, and glider applications.
5. Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
6. Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM signal
7. Automatic determination of servo center pulse width
8. Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined with light and strong C95 material
9. Fail-Safe function
10. 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature use
11. Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit data transfer
12. MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A peak loads
13. Useable on 6.0V