The EzUHF 8 channel receiver (lite edition) is a super lightweight 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Lightweight, single-antenna version of the 8 channel receiver with a similar feature set.
The antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Mikrokopter Compatibility Programmable
MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display, and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -113dBm Sensitivity
• Single Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered input, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades and advanced configuration
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
(w/out antenna and wire leads)